Monday, August 1, 2011

365 Days Of Creativity, A blOZ Banner, 40 Day Challenge N' "1" Morpheus Dog



Yes today is the FIRST day of August ...boy how times flies, it seems like yesterday was Memorial Day... sometimes I wonder how fast the day goes by and how much I didn't accomplish in that day... but I definitely can't say that about today... I was ONE busy chickadee on a mission to accomplish ~ yup a mission to accomplish and accomplish I did...

One of them is the 'Journey of 365 days of Creativity" ...I decided to not do these posts on this blOZ maybee occasionally here or there, like today...The first official creative adventure I did was the beeginning of the makings of my blOZ's new banner, oops so sorry forgot to tell you where you can catch these creative creations at my other blOZ http://www.queenbeeofcreativity.blogspot.com/


its going to bee a fun journey.  Yes I did start a 365 journey on "bEes" but I failed with keeping that one alive, not sure what made me poof out on it but I did... as for this journey ~ I will be creating everyday something, whether a drawing, a robot, a doll, a doll house, a collage, so on & so forth you get the picture...  and I will most definitely included a bEe in my art...The bee could be a big part of the creation or it might just bee a little bee... this is going to be fun & mind opening... Which I need at this time of my life, to regroup and find a purpose for me to look into and achieve...  so above & below you will find the steps of me creating a character for my new/old bloz banner...I am truly loving her and I'm not even finish with her yet... please let me know what you think of her...

 





Now this other adventure I'm going on is the "40 Day Challenge" hosted by Tricia Waltman on Facebook ~ Tricia gave me the okay to record my journey on my blOZ... please stop in and see the process & progress ....the challenge consist of 30 minutes of exercise everyday, 10 minutes of decluttering and eating healthier everyday and recording it...  Today I accomplished 2 15 minute walks with my pupz...  Second I'm very happy with my decluttering instead of 10 minutes I keep going and made it 20 minutes and last but not the least was how was my eating a habits ~ rating 10 the highest & 0 rock bottom, I would say I did a 5 (not good)... tomorrow begins a new day and I know that I will do much better than,,,

And last but not least I'm getting my drawings together for a book that my cuz' Kelly wrote ...its a really meaningful & great book... once its out on the market I will let everyone see the pics... too boot kelly already got an okay to do a reading of it at a lovely place in Red Bank wooo hooo you go Kel...

I think I'm going to call it a night... need to do a couple of things before I go to sleep....  I'll leave you off with a wish ~ that you too get to accomplish something today...

Have a honey of a night ~ sweet dREaMs!
Marlene

No comments: