Thursday, April 7, 2011

Brick, Fabrics, Ice Pick (Screw driver) & Lighter Equals Beeauty ~ Day 30

"beeautiful flowers for a bouquet of royal gals"
Using some unlikely things can bring you a little beeauty... these are just a few of the flowers that were sent to a group of lovely Royal gals... by just cutting something fabric, melting with a heat gun, cutting some mesh netting & burning the edges with a lighter and stitching them all together brings beefore your eyes a little flower that has nestled in the center of it a button with a crown or you guess it a bee.... How to make these were taught to me by PAM HUNTINGTON wooo hoo  (I've taken many classes taught by Pam & I loved everyone of them) I hope these lovely ladies will like what I made for them and have fun adding them to their crowns... Can't wait to see when each Royal Gal shows off their crown (this was actually suppose to bee posted yesterday but with the excitement of the car I forgot will bee posting today's right after this one)... ... ... ...

Have a honey of a night ~ sweet dreams 
Marlene 

No comments: