Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Goodies & bEes Oh My....~ Day 37

The day started off in a low key...especially since I didn't finally fall asleep until about 3:00 am this morning..  Had a lot lingering on my mind that I couldn't shake away, so that I could visit "dREaM LaND"...  why's that ~  nights that you can't sleep you get up early... hmmmm there must bee some logic to method of madiness of a sleep pattern.... 

Had two important appointments today, so I needed to stop fretting about not getting any rest... One to my foot doctor and the other to motor vehicles to register my Lovely Yellow Lemon Bug....  Mind you I still can't drive but low and beehold my friend Robin is always there to chauffeur me around to were ever it made bee that I need to go (and this is in between all the running around that she has to do for her family & herself)... I treated her to brunch beefore the appointments than off we went, laughing all the way too and fro...after all was said and done she dropped me off and went her merry way...

As I approach my little cottage, I notice two packages were awaiting me...one was square and the other was an large envelope...happy was I ~ knowing that these weren't bills or advertisements they were goodies for me... You see I knew that the square one was from a lovely lady by the name of Vivian from http://www.vivs-whimsy.blogspot.com/ ...I won a contest that she was having at her blOZ & my name was picked by one of her felines (kitties)... I was speechless, my prize came beeautifully package with a lovely card and a tag attached to it...inside beefore my eyes was the sweetest looking bee looking back at me... Viv created this little honey of a gal especially for me and she is so CUTE ~ I LOVE her...Viv hand felted the little one and she is standing on a pin cushion with a pretty pink flower growing beeside her...OMG she is too adorable... Thank you sooo much Viv ~ everything was special to me down to the little chocolate bunny ;O)

But wait that's not all, the other package was a surprise from my friend & pal ~ Mz. Sal aka Sallianne of Art is....YOu inside of the package was the magazine Somerset Life ~ I sooo love this magazine... Since I'm not able to get out and about I haven't gotten my fix of magazines...this little surprise was right up my alley, as soon as I finish this post I am going to sit down and get INSPIRED by all the creations & ideas it has inside... thanks Sallianne, this will really get my creative mojo flow going .... love it ;O)

I did get one more surprise... but this surprise came yesterday and it came at the perfect time... it was from Wanda of http://www.ratpajamas.blogspot.com/ ~ I purchased a few goodies from Wanda but inside my package she added a gift for me that spelled out "hONeY cOmB cOTtaGe"..... thanks Wanda it was a little surprise that got me in a big way... ;O)

You see, I made a decision that changed a great and loving thing that was beestow on me in October... my dREaM "hONeY cOmB cOTtaGe" was named as the charity for the Art Retreat that two SUPER GALS by the names of Ellen & Sal (yes the Sal from the paragraph above) who host  "Art is ....You" ( if you get the chance to get away & want to create, this is the place to bee tell them that mIzZ bEe sent you) ......you see they saw the dREaM in me and put their FAITH & heARTs into my dREaM... I can't tell you how I felt and how I still feel now about these lovely and caring chick-a-dees...I am honor to call them my friends... but I hit a few bumps and a pot hole or two in my path of LIFE and I wasn't able to put my best foot forward on my dREaM... so I asked the gals if it would bee alright with them if I could switch their generous gift over to a wonderful charity called "Sarah's House" 

Ellen. Sal, Colleen & I had the pleasure of meeting a caring gentleman by the name of Stan who was assisting/helping at "ARt in the Rough" ~ hosted by the lovely couple Taryn & Scott of Navel Jelly Studios...you see Stan lost his wife to the drended disease of cancer... this home would help souls who have this disease...  I knew it was the right thing to do.... I know it is, beecause you see I lost MANY to this disease... two especially special people it took from me was my MOM and my AUNTIE (who was my guardian that raised me after my dad & mom passed away...) I also lost my mom's dad & mom, my dad's dad & brother & more family & friends too...  as I type this, tears are welling up in my eyes and I know I need to finish this soon ... I only wish the BEST in Stan's Dream in building "Sarah's House".... I've been told that Sarah means Sunshine, I think that is a sign in itself that this House is from Heaven above.... not to worry, I am NOT giving up on my dREaM ~ its just on hold... I have FAITH & heART that it will come TRUE...beecause you see God place in my LIFE two lovely ladies who might bee angels in disguise sent by my MUM & Auntie, their names our "Ellen & Sallianne" and I blessed to call them my friends....and I know God will lead me to path that I will go to see my dREaM bEe... ;O)

Thank you all!! for all my lovely gifts they ALL are special to me...

Have a honey of a night ~ sweet dreams...
Love,
Marlene





1 comment:

vivian said...

I'm so glad you love your little bee pinkeep! I was excited that you won, because I only had one gift made and when I saw you were number two.. I knew exactly what to make for you!!
I hope your soon up and around and can drive that sweet car!
hugs
vivian