Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's Wednesday ~ whAT aRe yOu Up tO?

"mY nEW uSeD yeLLoW 2000 vOLksWAGoN bUg
aKA mIzZ dAIsY oR mIzZ dAFfY"

Yes I am an owner now  of a "nEW uSeD yeLLoW 2000 vOLksWAGoN bUg" yessirree I will bee buzzin along in this little gal ~ once my right leg has mended... you never know I might just buzz in on your hood and say "HI" once I'm able to drive...  It's been a tough year for me but I see that my future has just gotten brighter and I know that there will bee a lot more sunshine coming way ;O) ....

You have to take the good with the bad....but like the saying goes "when LIFE gives you LEMONS make Lemonade" and I always like my lemonade to bee sweet with some raspberries...  ;O)

God is Good ~

Have a honey of a day ~ may sweet things come your way!
Marlene

P.S. ~ Stop by later....cause this there is more to come today ;O) xox

1 comment:

Nicole Austin said...

hi marlene!

i am your partner for the speckled egg spring swap! i just wanted to come by and say "HI". i love your blog, it is buzzing with life and inspiration! :) i love your VW bug! that is my dream car and has been since i was little. my mom drove us around in a yellow '77 bug on long road trips and she also had another bug when i was in college, a hot pink '68 that we named rosa! it is nice to meet you! i look forward to swapping with you! :)

nicole