Saturday, April 9, 2011

Golden Eggtra Special Bee Skep ~ Day 33

I love it when things come together...I've had a plan for a long time to make these special eggs... but I'd always put it on the back burner... till finally the flame was turned on the back burner... I found the opportunity to make egg ~ that one little spark was ignited by a fellow bee Mizz Betti Zucker and she is an eggceptional gal...and a creative & kind soul too...

Betti put it out there to all of us Sunny side gals & guys of ~ Art is....You and to the blOZ world too...if anyone wanted to get in on the scramble of making eggs anyway you want... I jump at the chance of beeing in on the group and this made me crack the egg open and let the creativity pour out... Here's just a glimpse of the egg...it will bee on its way this week with another one to my friend's hive...  there will bee more pictures to follow...  here's hoping that whatever shape or form that might release your creativity and that you're having a great time with it...

Have a honey of a night ~ sweet dreams!
 Marlene

No comments: