Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What R U UP 2 Today? Things 2 bEe Finish...Are Things I Want 2 Do Today ......


What R U Up 2 Today ~ Wednesday

Hello There...well it took me all morning to hopefully fix the problem I've been having with my computer...  do you just have one of those days, where you want to pick up your computer and through it out the window, well today is my day... but "no can do" on that one, beecause I wouldn't bee able to type this blOZ to you to see "What I am up 2 today"...
Do you ever start anything, and something seems to get in the way and beefore you know it you didn't finish your project or you just lost your creativity for that Divine creation that you were making...  Yessirree ~ I have many of those unfinished "Label" projects... that I am going to try to finish one or two today... 

First one you see is a painting that I did of 2 cute birdies and a rabbit who is beeing nosey...  he is waiting to see who is going to come out of the tree...  I did 3/4 of the painting and realize I didn't like that I didn't paint the background ~ so off it went to the "Land Of Not Finish"  I would like to continue it and add a color for the background carefully...Then here and there add a bEe or two and a butterfly too...  Once done I would love to submit my two chickadees to "Brave Girl Club" pictures of birds... keep your fingers crossed that I succeed.

Now on to the next "Not Finish~ee" ...this too is a painting/mix media that I was going to put into a auction for the "Downey Side Organization".. Its a place where children from the ages of 7 to 17 are placed in homes for adoption... the painting was going to bee called "There Is No Place Like Home" but sure enough it was cast off to the "Land of Not Finish"....but you see I think there is a reason that I truly didn't finish this, it's beecause my dREaM of "hONeY cOmB cOTtaGe" is this hive and I need to personalize it the way I see it in my mind and dREaM...ahhhh now this is going to bee interesting once its done...

This item that you see is a picture that you just color in... I started it but didn't finish it... you say to yourself all you have to do is color it...but there is a madness to my coloring...it has to flow the right way and to boot I would like to shrink it and add it to a swap that I am in ~ this should bEe on the top of my list...which I will do as soon as I finish typing to you..

Last but not least, is my mannequin... it a self image of ME... I turned the whopping number "50" the Golden Age just this past August... and for some odd and strange reason I've been making a lot of things golden...  this too is a priority to bee finish...beecause there is a PURE madness to my crazy mannequin... I would love to have her done so that she can bee displayed when the "Royal Tea" is served for the Royal Wedding... and yes I will bee there in my Royal Garments & Crown that I will bee making while the wedding is beeing televised here in the States at my little "Crazy Daisy Cottage"... so stay tuned and watch as these creative makings of mine come to an "The End" and I will bee able to say that I finished all of them...

Have a Honey of a day ~
May Sweet Things Come Your Way...
Marlene
xox




No comments: