Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ladies in Waiting ~ Day 29



The "Ladies in Waiting" (title of post) that I am speaking of, our the Royal Gals that will bee receiving these & an another treasure too...  I have more pictures of those items for tomorrow's blOZ too...  but wanted to give you a look of a few of the pictures that I didn't show yesterday, and yes you are correct if your are seeing one with a bee...I made my embellishment a little different than the rest... One reason is because it would have cost me a fortunate and second you guess it, because it has a bee...

Wanted to let you in on a little secret...this set of embellishments that I made ~ were made out of a golden place mat .... I cut the placemat into sections to make the front & back for each adornment...  the ruffle was made by a lovely royal gal by the name of Ann-Denise of  http://www.whimandfancydesigns.blogspot.com/   I purchase it from her a year ago but wasn't sure what I would make with it, but BINGO it was the perfect additive touch to the adornment... the paper crowns were punched from a dictionary and each adornment has an initial that was added for each gal who was in the swap to add that personal touch... a tiny little glass jewel was added to the crown for a touch of royal color...

Well I'm off to continue what I've been making for post 31...I think a fellow bee lover will bee happy to zzzzz once I am done...  but I am still bizzy making it look eggtra special for her...



Have a honey of a night ~ sweet dreams!
Marlene

1 comment:

Holly Loves Art said...

Marlene,
These are gorgeous! So clever to utilize the placemat too! I love it when everything just falls into place and we get to reuse and recycle. It's so much fun.
Have a great day.
Holly