Thursday, March 10, 2011

A "bEe" cREatiVitY jOUrNeY jOUrNaL ~ day 2

"a bEe cREaTivE jOUrNeY jOUrNaL"

Now what would a creative journey bee without a journal. . . . I decided that since I would not only bee making things with bees that I would bee drawing bees too.... Whether flying around in a garden or an animated/cartoon bee flying in a hot air balloon on some journey...... I figure it would bee fitting to have a journal with a cover that symbolized the quest for this journey which is the bee...  so as you see above is my cover that I created for my sketches and drawings and doodles and so forth of bees...  ahhhh the visions that I have in my mind for all the things that will be left beehind in this journal of mine....will bee here for all too see. . .

Well that's all the buzz and than some...

Have a honey of a night ~
Marlene

2 comments:

Nini~ said...

Cuuuute..I like it!

She Talks to Angels said...

loving your journal cover honey bee!