Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Young At "heART" and the Boot

It is I by the boot, many many manyyyy years ago... It was one of many trips that my mom took my brother Tommy and I on....If I'm not mistaken this was taken at the "Land of Make Beelieve" were young and old would go and all felt young at heART when they were there...

Today I took a mini trip to see the foot doctor about my right leg that is mending....thinking that I'm also at the finish line on road to my recovery... but was told that I still have a way to go...and that's not all I had to have another walking boot put on my foot again... 

Things happen for a reason and I really think that this fall follow by the cast then follow by the mend which is now being follow the boot is a blessing in disguise.  Not sure what it is, but one thing for sure is that I've been creating awfully a lot since I've been home at the hive with it getting better... Plus I've had the time to deal with a lot of things that have been going on in my life which needed to be dealt with that I never had the time to do and now I do...

So without further a do, if you are stopping by for the first time or if you are a frequent visitor to the hive and following Jen Osborn "What are you up to today?" you can say that I am busy getting on the road to wellness and I am creating some that I will show later tonight on my blOZ...just wanted folks to know that I'll bee back around to show what might bee...beecause I need to finish my day 22 "daily dose of vITaMiN bEe" for the 365 day Creative Journey Journal....

I hope you get the chance to stop by later and while you're here please leave a comment or two they are always greatly appreciated...

I'll bee back, Marlene ;O) xox

No comments: