Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Honey Vanilla Chai Tea & a bEe - Official First Day of a 365 day Journey of Creativity

"a dAiLY dOsE oF vITaMiN bEe"

As I sat and drank my cup of tea, I pinched myself and said you did it. . .you made it known that you would go on a creative journey for 365 days....yes I know you're probably wondering didn't she start that on the 14th of February, I did but everything that I posted about wasn't CREATED by me...you see I wanted to bee a part of "365 Day Creative Journal" by Noah Scalin..  Noah is known for his journey on his "365 Day Creative Journey" for creating a skull a day... and he is giving out "Merit Badges" for all those you want to take journey... so I reached out to Noah and asked if I can join the journey with a "bEe a daY" ....so here I am starting with "DAY ONE" and I know this is going to bee a lot fun, its all that I make of it & enJOY the fLigHt of life...

I think its a great journey to explore and break out of the box ... move the flow of my creativity in all different ways... So on this day March 9th, 2011 , I "Marlene Haveron" will be starting my journey of CREATIVITY...I will create a bEe a day, whether by drawing, collaging, mix media, baking, sewing, & more.....as long as I create it ~ ;O)...

I hope that you will come along this journey with me, or maybee think of a creative journey that you would like to take for 365 days... so come on and enJOY the flight of the bEe with me ~ you never know where it might take you...  It could take you to your "dREaM"

Have a honey of a night ~ sweet dreams!
Marlene

1 comment:

laurie -magpie ethel said...

you are going to be busy as a bee...365 days....great plan!